Monday, August 23, 2010

Stuff I like for my old PMQ

Yes, I'm a terrible blogger. I guess I'm too old to learn about "blog first, do later" or "blog while doing", so I lapse for lots of time.
However, one of my amigas has gotten on board with this Oh My Handmade Goodness site, which means that by proxy *I* have gotten on board. Too bad I like the damn stuff, which means I buy it, which is really just enabling her.

For example:
Things from OMHG (which I always read as "OH MY HANDMADE GOD!", a sort of crafty-person cuss or something) like this giveaway from HJRD.
Yeah.
I already got sucked into Zukzuk and this print that I HAD TO HAVE.

See how the snowball rolls down the hill?

Now go support independent artists! Or if you hate that idea, try Regretsy (you won't regret it!).

1 comments:

Jessika Hepburn, O Happy Day Handmade said...

I like this stuff for your house too-enable away, better then shopping regretsy; ) Thank you so much for spreading the love and resurrecting your blog-yay for writing!

PS: If you're old then I'm a hippie and we all know how I feel about that.